Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Arrivals
Abuja Airport Live Flight Arrivals Information
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport is an international airport serving Abuja, in the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. It is the main airport serving the Nigerian capital city and was named after Nigeria’s first President, Nnamdi Azikiwe.
How to compare and book tickets online with Flight Scanner
- Enter where you are flying from.
- Enter where you are flying to.
- Enter your departure date.
- Select whether you want a return trip or just one way. By default, return trip is selected.
- Enter your return date.
- Enter how many passengers will be traveling. The default is set as 1 adult.
- Under ‘More options’ you can choose to select a specific airline and choose cabin class, such as Business Class or First
- Class. Economy class is the default.
- Click on the green ‘Search’ button to continue. On an international route you can tick ‘My dates are flexible’ and it will show you the lowest fares available taking into account your flexibility.
- After a moment or two, you will be taken to the results page. The results can be sorted by airline, price, departure time, duration and the number of stopovers. An international search will give you different return options to choose from while on domestic routings you can choose your outbound and inbound flights separately and mixing carriers as you please.
- When you have chosen which flight suits you best, just click the orange ‘Book flight’ button.
- The next page is the review page of the flights and the choice of travel extras such as travel insurance. If you would like more information about any of the products/items, click on the ‘View details’ button. When you are ready to pay, click the ‘Continue’ button.
- The next page is the passenger details page where you enter the passenger details.
After that, comes the payment page, where you select your payment method. Once selected, you enter all the relevant details as indicated. If you choose ‘credit card payment’, it will be necessary to fill out your credit card details in the form that opens up. If you choose internet transfer, you can select your bank to retrieve the payment details. Please note that low cost carriers do not allow us to offer the internet transfer option. Click the ‘Pay now’ button when you are ready to pay.
That’s it! It may sound like a lot of steps, but it’s actually really simple. Give it a go, and before long you could be taking off on an adventure of a lifetime. Find and book cheap flights now.