Ibom Air booking
Ibom Air bookings can be made online. To book flights and compare flight ticket prices with all the leading airlines, use the flight booking tool at the top of this page. Ibom Air is a Nigerian airline based in Uyo. The airline was founded in 2019 operates scheduled flights from its hub at Akwa Ibom Airport to a small number of destinations within Nigeria. The airline is named after the Akwa Ibom state in Nigeria.
Akwa Ibom Airport is a small regional airport which serves Uyo, the capital of the Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria. The airport was upgraded in 2012 to include an international terminal and additional taxiways. Currently, the airport operates flights to Abuja and Lagos with airlines such as Arik Air, Air Peace and Dana Air.
Ibom Air destinations
Ibom Air operates scheduled flights to the following destinations:
How much is Ibom Air from Uyo to Lagos?
The price of a flight with Ibom Air from Uyo to Lagos can cost between ₦23,000 (for an Economy Saver ticket) to ₦49,000 (for a Premium economy ticket). Be sure to use the flight comparison and booking tool at the top of this page to check ticket prices with other airlines. Air Peace often has flights from Uyo to Lagos for only ₦16,699 (one-way). This is quite a saving on the price of an Ibom air ticket.
How much is Ibom Air from Lagos to Abuja?
The price of a one way flight with Ibom Air from Lagos to Abuja can cost between ₦23,000 (for an Economy Saver ticket) to ₦55,000 (for a Premium economy ticket).
How much is an Ibom Air flight from Uyo to Abuja?
A one way flight from Uyo to Abuja typically costs upwards of ₦15,000 if you book well in advance. If you are booking a flight for the next day, you can expect to pay closer to ₦27,000 and upwards. The flight time from Uyo to Abuja is only about 1 hour.
Ibom Air flight schedule
Use the flight search tool at the top of this page to view flight times and prices. You can view the Ibom Air flight schedule here.
Ibom Air routes
Ibom Air routes are as follows:
- Ibom Air flight from Uyo to Lagos
- Ibom Air flight from Uyo to Abuja
- Ibom Air flight from Lagos to Abuja
- Ibom Air flight from Lagos to Uyo
- Ibom Air flight from Abuja to Lagos
- Ibom Air flight from Abuja to Uyo
Ibom Air price
Searching for an Ibom Air price? Ibom Air prices are competitive in relation to other Nigerian domestic airlines. Use the flight booking tool at the top of this page to check flight ticket prices with leading Nigerian and international airlines.
Ibom Air flight schedule
The Ibom Air flight schedule is subject to change without notice. You can check the Ibom Air flight schedule online.
Ibom Air free baggage allowance
Ibom Air excess baggage
Ibom Air fleet
Ibom Air operates a small fleet of consisting of Bombardier CRJ-900 aircraft.
Which airlines fly to Akwa Ibom Airport (Uyo)
- Aero Contractors operate flights from Uyo to Abuja and Lagos
- Air Peace operates flights from Uyo to Lagos
- Arik Air operates flights from Uyo to Abuja and Lagos
- Dana Air operates flights from Uyo to Abuja and Lagos
- Ibom Air operates flights from Uyo to Abuja and Lagos
- Ibom Air Lagos flights depart from MMA2 (Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two).
- Ibom Air Online check-in opens 24 hours before scheduled time of departure (STD) and closes 1 hour prior to STD.
Airport check-in closes 45 minutes prior to STD.
- If you have already checked in online, airport acceptance of baggage closes 35 minutes prior to STD.
- Hand baggage will be assessed at check-in and is subject to passenger volume. Larger hand baggage may need to be checked in.
- Please do not place Laptops, iPad, power banks, e-cigarettes, medications and other fragile/valuable items in your checked baggage.
- Remember to keep them in your hand baggage.
Please not the above information is subject to change without notice
Ibom Air contact details
Ibom Air Email address
Ibom Air address
Victor Attah International Airport
Ibom Air phone numbers
Ibom Air website
The official Ibom Air website is www.ibomair.com and not www.flyibomair.com or ibomair.com.ng or ibomairflights.com
Ibom Air social media accounts
Ibom Air Facebook
Ibom Air Twitter
Ibom Air Linkedin
Ibom Air Instagram
Ibom Air in the news
6 Feb 2020 – United Arab Emirates has indicated an interest in investing in Akwa Ibom’s aviation sector – Read more
29 Jan 2020 – Akwa Ibom govt to list Ibom Air on the Nigerian capital market – Read more
7 Jan 2020 – Akwa Ibom increases Ibom Air fleet to five – Read more
17 Nov 2019 – Akwa-Ibom enjoying steady growth, says Umoh – Read more
7 June 2019 – Ibom Air makes maiden flight to Lagos – Read more
25 Feb 2019 – Nigeria’s new Ibom Air takes delivery of CRJ900s – Read more